Stress Management through Yoga
The aim of this workshop is to
- Provide some understanding of Yoga as a tool to improve your physical and mental health.
- Provide a basic understanding of stress
- Practice yoga postures and breathing
- Practice yoga relaxation techniques which calm the mind
- Develop a schedule for regular practice for long-term results
What is expected from you?
- To be fit to perform basic yoga postures and breathing
- Expected to learn and gain good skill in performing the exercises taught
- Make them as part of your daily routine and try to practice at least a few times a week if not daily.
- Ask questions to make clear your doubts during workshop
- Follow the schedule learnt at the workshop for regular practice
- Keep a personal diary of your practices and the changes you observe in your physical and emotional realms
Where and when?
Sandgate Town Hall
Cliff and Seymour Streets, Sandgate QLD 4017
5 Wednesdays from 4 March to 1 April 2020 (5 sessions) 5 – 6.30 pm
For more information and bookings : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mob: 0438203814